Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10 -- 8/18

Today I weighed in at 142!  Yay! One more pound down!  That brings my total to 9 pounds!  I am looking at it as 9 pounds in one week. Since last Wednesday I weighed in at 151.  And this was the day I started the drops. (After my two "fat loading days")

My husband told me he notices a difference and he is loving it as much as I am.

I really notice my tummy is flatter.  A problem area I've had since having two kids.  Not only my tummy but my sides.  Mainly right at my waistline.  Since having two kids, (12 months apart mind you!)  I've not been able to get rid of this chub I have accumulated there.  When I do start to lean down sometimes, (mainly from going to boot camp) I notice that my left side always stays bigger than my right side.  It's weird, I haven't figured that one out.  But anyhow, I have noticed that my sides are getting smaller too!  My shorts are fitting better, and I feel great.

I really do feel good.  I'm not tired in the daytime.  No headaches anymore.  And really no fatigue, unless I'm late getting to my lunch.  Then I get a little testy.  :)

Today my husband and I spent the majority of the day together doing things.  I was helping him move something for a friend.  His goal was to keep me away from the computer as long as he could today.  Well... it worked because I didn't have time AT ALL, until 7:45pm to even check my facebook!  Do you know how hard that was for me!?!  LOL

Will update again tomorrow with more progress hopefully! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Lucky Duck...9lbs is tremendous. For every pound you loose, that is equivilant to 4 sticks of butter outta your body! So from this in mind, you have lost a total of 36 sticks of butter from your body! AMAZING! I told my hubby I was gonna order me this tonight! Like you, I have a mid-section problem myself. My hips and my "saddle bags" are my worst areas. Hate it! So keep me posted on all this as an inspiration! It's making me excited to what "could" happen!

Laura

PEPSEA1 said...

lol on comment above re the butter. really puts things into perspective.
I am still holding @ 10-12 lbs down and I am going to start it up again maybe next week? My mom is going to do it w/me, I am excited for that. will keep u posted on my progress.
Keep it up, I cheated and so coulda lost more, so try to stay on track, I know uuuuu can dooo iiiiit!
miss u lots xoxo