Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 16 -- 8/24

Well Good day!  I weighed in at 139 again this morning.  I'm seeing a pattern here. Anyone else seeing this?  I lose 1 pound then stay for two days, then lose another pound, then stay for two days.  Well, at least I'm still losing.  I only have 4 more pounds to go!

I set my goal to lose 15 pounds.  I originally started at 147, but during my first two days while "gorging" I gained 4 pounds. (Which they say is totally normal, they said you might gain 6 pounds.)
So I started the weight loss journey at 151.  So 15 pounds from there would leave me at 136.  But I really want to make it a nice number of 135.  Doesn't that just sound better?!  lol

So I had something weird happen to me last night.  I put the kids to bed and I actually fell asleep with them for a while.  I woke up to a phone call from my husband.  He was doing a moving job to Utah.  He called to tell me goodnight.  So from there I got out of the kids' bed and went to my own.  I was feeling weird.  It almost felt like I was hungry, but I haven't felt that feeling in at least a week or longer.  But that wasn't it.  I wasn't hungry.  So I laid there for a while and finally fell asleep.  I woke up to turn over at some point in the night, and started feeling really sick to my stomach.  I tried to fight it off... using the old mind over matter thing... well, that didn't work.  I ran to the bathroom and started blowing chunks.  I looked at the clock afterwards and realized I had only been sleeping for about 2 hours.  I finally went back to sleep.  When I woke again for the morning, I felt fine.  I got the kids off to school and kind of felt weak.  So I treated myself to laying on the couch watching tv for a couple of hours. :)  I started feeling better finally.  But the rest of the day I was fine.  No problems eating or anything. 

One of my friends kids also felt sick last night while he was eating dinner.  But I don't think he ever actually vomited.  Then her other kid got sick at school today and had to be taken home early.  But she never vomited either.  They were both just complaining of stomach aches.  So, I don't know if these are all related or not... but I'm not too worried about it at this point.  I'm hoping it was just a little bug... and it's over and done with now.

Well, goodnight for now... will write again tomorrow!  Have a good Hump Day!

No comments: