Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 7 -- 8/15

I just wanted to write a quick little post.  I will finish it tonight or tomorrow.

I am just so excited!  All the times I've been so tempted to cheat off my diet... and HAVEN'T... well the rewards on the scale are great.  I'm so happy!

Today I woke up and weighed in at 144 pounds!  Total of 7 pounds lost so far since Wednesday, August 11th!

Totally makes this diet worth it... seeing the results, and so quick too. I'm almost half way to my goal of 15 pounds! 8 more to go. 

Will post more about today later.  Have a good Sunday everyone.


So, Sunday went well...  Loved what the scale read!

Then ate great all day long.  I had a slight headache in the morning.  Those seem to be getting better.  I also noticed the last two days (Saturday & Sunday) that my hunger has diminished as well.  No afternoon headache on Sunday. 

My husband had a friend in town, so he wanted to go meet him at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I agreed to go.  Boy was this going to be a big test!  I made myself some grilled (on George Foreman) tilapia.  I put it in a baggie and took it with me in my purse! :)  Robert said, "I'm sure they don't allow that." Well, they'll never know.

My husband was a tad bit hungover still from the River Regatta, he ordered onion rings, chips and salsa, and of course hot wings.  I surprisingly wasn't salivating at the mouth while he was eating these in front of me.  Even though they looked really good... and I've NEVER been to BWW and not had wings or ranch on my salad!!!   Here's a funny little story... I ordered a side salad.  Just like this "Can I please have a side salad with only lettuce, onion and tomato?" The waitress just stared at me like she didn't know what I wanted.  I said "um, can you do that?" She replied "what is it that you want?" I said "a side salad with no cheese or croutons" Then she understood.  I didn't think it was that difficult. I wasn't sure what all comes on the salad, so I just told her how I want my salad. Geesh!  LOL

I pulled out my baggie of fish and poured it on top of my salad.  Ate up the yummy fish, and squeezed lemons all over it.  I only ate about half of it.  I'm not too fond of the lemon juice on my salad.  I'd rather have balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar.  Even though only eating half of the salad, I wasn't hungry still.  I was full enough off of the fish and half of the salad.

I also had no problem dividing up my kids' chicken and fries.  Normally I eat a couple fries here and there while dividing them up... or a bite of their chicken.  But, nope! I didn't do it! 

I felt really good about myself today!  Wasn't tired, didn't have much of a headache, and only had one headache!

2 comments:

PEPSEA1 said...

yaaa, good job! I am still trying to do the maint. plan, and have held my weight even tho I have cheated w/some carbs and sugar. I really think I am going to try to start up again in a couple weeks.

Kira Tyler said...

Thanks Pepsea! Good luck to you!