Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 6 -- 8/14

Let me start by saying I forgot to post my weight for 8/13.  It was 147.
Then on day 6, my weight was 145!  So I'm losing 2 pounds a day so far! Down 6 pounds!!!

Today was the River Regatta.  I packed my tiny little ice chest with my measured out portions of cucumbers, chicken, apples, and oranges. Oh, and some melba toast snacks.  Made sure there was a lot of waters in the big ice chest. 

I did really good all day!  No irritability really.  I did get a headache in the afternoon which seems to be par for the course every day.  I came home around 3pm and laid down with the kids.  We were able to take a 2 and a half hour nap.  That was nice!  I woke up feeling tons better! 

I wasn't even hungry after my nap.  I drank some water.  When it came around to dinner time, I made the kids dinner... but I still wasn't hungry.  I went ahead and made my steamed asparagus and heated up a portion of grilled chicken that I made the day before.  I took a few bites of each, but it just made me feel weird.  I really wasn't hungry.  So, I saved it... took a few bites later.  I was left with 59.6 calories for the day.  When really I didn't eat about half of my dinner, so I figure if I did even eat half, I was really left with 125.5 calories for the day.  I don't know if that is going to hurt me or not.... with the weight loss... but we'll see. 

No comments: