Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 8 -- 8/16

Hello everyone!  I weighed in this morning at 143!  Yup, that's 8 pounds down since Wednesday 8/11.  I have to say, I did give myself a pat on the back this morning. 

I had my hCG drops this morning and started getting the kids and myself ready for the day.  Got the kids off to school and I had lots of errands to run.  I gave the kids the last of my strawberries yesterday as a snack! Yikes!  I love having my strawberries for breakfast but was out!  So I had stopped by wally world on the way back  from running my errands and got more.  By the time I got home and put the stuff away, was able to eat, it was already 11am!  I decided to make myself a smoothie with my strawberries.  I washed and cut 6.6 oz of strawberries.  Put them in the blender with ice, water, and 3 packets of stevia.  Mmm Mmm! That was YUMMY! 

Well, off to have lunch now, then get the kids from school.  Will post more of today later!

Today was overall a great day!  I didn't have any headaches or irritability! 

I had 24 calories left over for the day.  Man, I thought eating 500 calories a day was going to be tough!  But somehow I keep having leftover calories!  Too bad they don't roll over to the next day! Or I could save em all up for one day... hehehe ;)

The next time I go to the store I'm taking my booklet from Simply hCG with me and going to buy a bunch of stuff to make some of the recipes out of the book.  I am now on day 8 starting to get a little burnt out on having the same thing every day pretty much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick question...are you working out even a lil bit, or are you waiting til you finish this diet?

Kira Tyler said...

I did on day 3, but, no I haven't done anything since then. I wanted to start today walking/jogging a mile. Maybe tomorrow I'll start that. ;)