Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 17 - 8/25

Hey Hey Hey!  Today I weighed in at 139, AGAIN. :(  well, I lost a little more than half a pound. I wasn't looking at the rest of the numbers before.  But when I hit 139, it was actually 139.9, but hey, I made it to 139!  Yesterday it was also 139.9.  Today though, was 139.2.  So I'm happy with that.

I think I know one reason why I'm not losing as I could be... I haven't been walking or doing any exercising at all.  I just haven't been pushing myself.  I think I got too happy about losing, and lost track of what I needed to do. Today I did a yoga/cardio video.  I bought this video at Target in the dollar bins! I loved it! It was a mix of cardio, yoga, and pilates.  I only did 30 minutes of it.  It is a 55 minute video.  But I got a late start and I had stuff I had to do.  I felt good after the 30 minutes though!

Still eating the same old same old... as usual.  :)  I'm so used to it now... it doesn't bother me, and I'm never hungry.  I wish I could stay like this forever!!!

No comments: