Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 9 -- 8/17

Good morning everyone!  Woke up feeling refreshed today!  Weighed in at 143 again today.  No biggie.. I knew it was bound to happen. But I do need to start walking or doing some sort of easy exercising.  I wanted to start that yesterday, but I was so busy all day! So this morning after getting the kids off to school I walked 1.18 miles.  It was a "mall walk".  HaHaHa! I sweat though! It was pretty warm out.  With the sun beating on you, phew!

I have noticed I am sleeping better at night the last few nights.  I am getting a whole good nights sleep.  I am not waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  I'm not tossing and turning.  I know they say that what you eat has a lot to do with how your body feels.  Well, I am noticing it.  I'm not tired during the day really anymore either.

Well, It's only 9:30am.  Will post more about today later tonight.

As I'm updating now, that it's Thursday 8/19, this might be short. LOL  I have been so busy the last couple of days I haven't had time to blog!

Basically I had my usual 6 oz strawberries (54 calories) for breakfast.  A snack of 4 melba toasts some where between breakfast and lunch, I couldn't help it today. That was 50 calories.  Then for Lunch I made grilled "Shake-n-Bake" tilapia! It was very yummy!  I ground up about 4 melba snack toasts in the blender, and put them in a baggie with some seasonings.  Then squeezed lemon juice all over the 4 oz of tilapia, put the fish in the baggie and shook it. :)  Grilled it on the George Foreman grill. It was delicious! (about 125 calories) Also had 5 oz of sliced cucumbers with sea salt.   For a snack I ate 4.6 oz apple for 69 calories.  For dinner I grilled up 3.5 oz of chicken for 108.5 calories.  Also had 1.8 oz lettuce, 2 oz tomato, and 1 oz red onion, with lemon juice as dressing.

I really felt a craving for something sweet after dinner.  I think mainly because the kids were having dessert.  I bought some sugar free jello as a back up in case this happened.  It says in the book this is ok for some what of a cheat.  But there is no sugar and only 10 calories!  I had one of these for my dessert tonight.  I was left with about 49 calories for the day.

Oh! Also, I must tell you I think another reason my weight today stayed the same as yesterday is because I started my period.  Sorry... but had to tell you. :)  So, we will see how the rest of the week goes with the weight loss.  Not too sure what to expect.

No comments: