Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 11 -- 8/19

Hello friends.  Today I weighed in at 142 again.  No biggie... I'm not worried about it!  I'm still feeling great!

Nothing much else to say for today besides the usual.  I've been walking almost 2 miles in the mornings after I get the kids off to school.

One more thing that I can't remember if I've told you all or not.  I've been drinking green tea.  I first bought the Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate green tea bags.  I love them!  I make one coffee cup full of hot water, the tea bag and I use one packet of stevia sweetener.  It's a yummy drink and I think it gives me energy!  The booklet says that it is supposed to be a pick me up and help with the weight loss.  So I've been trying to drink 1 or 2 cups of it a day.  It also gives me a break from the same ol same ol with water.  :) 

Tonight for dinner I had steak (3.5 oz) and salad.  I went a little off of what the book tells you to do. I had lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in my salad.  Rather than just sticking to one type of vegetable.  I don't think it will hurt.  The book says most people still have success when mixing fruits or vegetables, but they don't recommend it.  Another thing that I did differently tonight with dinner is I used red wine vinegar with garlic taste in it. I bought it at wal-mart.  It's wal-mart brand. But there are no sugars or oils in it. So I figured it would be fine.  It tastes WAY better than just lemon juice. lol 

I guess that's all for today! Until tomorrow....   :-)

No comments: